Broomall, PA 19008 - Delaware County
Stump Grinding & Removal
Stump Busters owners, brother and sister, Kelly and Ed Joyce, started the stump removal business as a way to support their growing families. We strive to give our customers the best prices on stump grinding in Broomall and will always beat our competitors prices due to our low overhead and discount options. Delaware County has been our home for over 30 years and we have been servicing residents and business owners of Broomall since March 2006. We spend a lot of time removing stumps in Broomall and know the area well. Since our company is based out of Delaware County, PA, we can be at your location in Broomall to grind your stumps within 15-20 minutes.
Why do we have the best stump removal prices? We quote most of our jobs via text, e-mail, or phone, which allows us to save time and money by driving out to your location to quote a job. Broomall residents have chosen Stump Busters over most of our competitors due to our competitive edge with pricing and our strong ties to the Broomall community.
Stump Busters only does stump removal, we don’t do tree or shrub removal; therefore, we can offer Broomall residents the dedicated time it takes to remove a stump accurately and efficiently. We are the leading tree stump removing company in Broomall, Delaware County and the entire PA tri-state area. Our business ethics started back in 2001 with our first company, Equip Seller, which is the largest heavy equipment company in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and New Jersey. We have taken the customer service and business skills that we learned through operating Equip Seller to Stump Busters to make sure that your experience with us is a great one. To learn more about our other business, Equip Seller, please visit www.equipseller.com.
Stump Busters wants to partner with the residents of Broomall to make your beautiful town stump free!
Broomall residents of Delaware County, why call us? Here are 6 great reasons:
1. Stumps aren't pretty. Aesthetically speaking, the sight of a stump in your Broomall home definitely isn't appealing. If you're meticulous about your yard and landscaping, removing the stump is well worth it.
2. Stumps are hazardous. Stumps are dangerous to your children. When running and playing in your yard, they may not look for the stump and trip over it. And if a neighbor trips, it's a liability that falls into your hands. In addition, tree stumps can damage your mower if you accidentally hit one when you're mowing your lawn.
3. Stumps cause new tree growth. Sometimes leaving the stump behind contributes to new sprouts, which can result in many small trees growing around the stump. This is unsightly to your landscaping and quite costly to try to remove because the new shoots may keep coming back, and you may need chemicals to kill them off completely. These small trees also leech nutrients from other plants located near them, so your begonias may not receive all the nutrients they need.
4. Stumps are a pain to maneuver around. Remaining tree stumps become a nuisance, an obstacle you have to maneuver around when weeding or mowing your lawn.
5. Stumps attract insects. When you leave stumps in your lawn, the decaying tree takes a long time to rot away completely. While it's decaying, the stump attracts beetles, termites, ants and other wood-boring pests. You may not mind them in your yard, but they can eventually spread to your home or your neighbors home in Broomall, Pennsylvania.
6. Stumps take up precious yard space. Especially if you don't have a very large yard, the space you lose from the stump and roots may occupy a lot of space. Just think: You can use that space for a flowerbed or a picnic table.
Typically, you'll spend extra money to grind down the stumps, but it just might be well worth it.
(As quoted on Angie’s List)
7. Stumps are the leading reason in Broomall, PA for skunks. Skunks are attracted to the bugs that live in rotten stumps so the only way to avoid skunks from being attracted to the stumps is to call Stump Busters to remove the stump completely.